Friday, 17 April 2015

Current Work In Progress - 3ft Granny Stripe Baby Blanket

After taking a while to source the required wool I have finally started my current project. It's a 3ft baby blanket for a customer.

A lady on my facebook blog liked my Granny stripe snood so much she wanted a baby blanket, Sadly I could not get the same identical wool being that the small balls had been in my stash box for some years and I had been waiting to use the freebie wool that you get off magazines for some time. I did contact the magazine who attach the freebies but they were unwilling to tell me who the wool manufacturers are, so I have instead had to look at various double knit manufacturers to see if they had a similar colourway. Thankfully I found such a company in the form of Robin.

Wools used:
Robin Double Knit Yarn 100g
Cordial - 162 (Green)
Acid Yellow - 60
Jaffa  - 63 (Orange)
Turquoise - 281
Fiesta - 64 (Bright Pink)
Sea Green - 71
Mustard 136

Supreme by B&M
Pink Shade 243, Dye/Lot 3624

NOTE:3ft was 152 chains
Row 1 dc in each stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...